We are eager to work with you! Together we can facilitate and champion community-based research and campus-community engagement in Canada and around the world. We welcome community members, government representatives, researchers, faculty members, students, non-profit organizations, university administrators and more to get engaged. Together we can envision vibrant communities supported by CBR.
- Become a member. Sign up as an organization or individual. For more information visit our Members page.
- Subscribe to our free e-news for regular news on CBR and community-campus engagement initiatives from across Canada. Sign up on our Members page.
- Attend the next C2UExpo (May 2017 at Simon Fraser University)! This bi-annual conference showcases best practices in community-campus partnerships worldwide and builds collaborations on key issues.
- Are you an engaged practitioner? Join the Engaged Practice Learning Exchange to connect and share ideas with us and community engagement practitioners from around the world. Your membership with CBRC provides access to participate in the EPLE.
- Share your vision for CBRC and the community-campus engagement and research movement. Submit your ideas to email@example.com.