Does your community organization work in collaboration with an academic institution? Does your work at an academic organization include active collaboration with community members? The Community Engaged Scholarship Institute (CESI) wants to know:
• How do you and your collaborators work together in creative ways?
• How do you collaborate in ways that address community interests and create mutual benefits?
• How do you work together to achieve shared goals?
• How do you overcome challenges and barriers?
• How do you work together to achieve positive social change?
• How do you generate and measure impact?
Please submit a 150-word description of your proposed contribution, along with the names and
affiliations of all presenters to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 10th. Please also indicate
the format of your contribution and any technical or other resources you require. We encourage
collaborative presentations highlighting both academic and community expertise.
More details here: