Join Community-Based Research Canada
Show your support of community-based research by becoming a member of our CBRC Network today!
With your membership you will join a network, which includes, but is not limited to, community, social, and not for profit organizations, independent research organizations, departments, faculties and centres from post-secondary institutions, branches and offices of government bodies, funding agencies and businesses active in the area of CBR or campus-community engagement and collaboration.
- Opportunity to access and promote your CBR organization, events and resources through the CBRC website
- Subscription to the CBRC Quarterly E-News and Monthly List-serves
- Informative mailings, publications and resources on CBR
- Opportunity to participate in policy and practitioner development
- Opportunity to participate in funded national or regional projects
- Local recognition of participation in a national network