OCBR - Community Based Research-CBR Booklet Series
OCBR-UVic is pleased to offer the following four documents in “The CBR Booklet Series” which highlight CBR concepts, practices and resources.
We thank Drs. Robin Hood and Catherine Etmanski, Marc Christensen and Pamela Spalding for their research, writing and layout work.
The booklets are downloadable and intended to be widely used and distributed. We acknowledge core support for this work from the University of Victoria Research Services, and a grant from the Vancouver Foundation via the BC Healthy Communities CBR Capacity Building Project. Other Canadian and global CBR resources are available on the OCBR and Community Based Research Canada websites www.uvic.ca/ocbr and www.communityresearchcanada.ca
Comments and ideas are very welcome. Reply to the Office of Community Based Research at firstname.lastname@example.org
- • 20 Presidents of Higher Education Institutions sign a national charter to underscore their commitment to the civic and community engagement role and responsibilities of their institutions
- CBRC Summer 2014 Newsletter
- CBRC Strategic Plan 2014-2018 - YOUR Comments are Welcome!
- CBRC Winter 2013-2014 Newsletter
- CBRC Invite
- No upcoming Events currently listed. Check the Events Calendar for previous events.