News, Events & Info from our members
links to our work include
web site: http://www.researchimpact.ca/home/
ResearchSnapshot library: http://www.researchimpact.ca/researchsearch/
journal club: https://researchimpact.othree.ca/journalclub
as well as http://pi.library.yorku.ca/dspace/handle/10315/4566
Community-Campus Partnerships for Health (CCPH)
Community-Campus Partnerships as a Strategy for Social Justice: Where We've Been & Where We Need to Go
CCPH's 15th Anniversary Conference
April 18-21, 2012 in Houston, TX USA
Session and poster proposals are due Sept 26.
CES4Health peer-reviews and publishes products of community-based participatory research (CBPR), service-learning and community engagement projects that are in forms other than journal articles. For example, videos, curricula, toolkits, resource guides, assessment instruments etc. Products are reviewed by community and academic experts. Products published through CES4Health can "count" as peer-reviewed publications in the faculty promotion and tenure process, and are freely available and widely disseminated. Examples of products published include a video on conducting CBPR in Aboriginal communities, digital stories of refugee youth, a cultural competency curriculum and a healthy eating cookbook. Learn more, submit products and apply to be a reviewer at http://CES4Health.info
Community-based research and evaluation (CBRE)
Capacity building activities at the Community-University Partnership for the Study of Children, Youth, and Families (CUP) in Edmonton, Alberta:
We have been offering our CBRE Workshop Series since 2007: http://www.cup.ualberta.ca/cbre/cbre-workshop-series
In 2010, we launched the CBRE Certificate Program: http://www.cup.ualberta.ca/cbre/cbre-certificate-program . In collaboration with our host, the Faculty of Extension at the University of Alberta, we offer this program for currently registered graduate students.
- RA - Indigenous Research Methodologies P/T Position with UNESCO Chair in Community-based Research and Social Responsibility in Higher Education
- RA - Open Access Repository P/T Position with UNESCO Chair in Community-based Research and Social Responsibility in Higher Education
- • 20 Presidents of Higher Education Institutions sign a national charter to underscore their commitment to the civic and community engagement role and responsibilities of their institutions
- CBRC Summer 2014 Newsletter
- CBRC Strategic Plan 2014-2018 - YOUR Comments are Welcome!
- No upcoming Events currently listed. Check the Events Calendar for previous events.