To join CBRC fill out the membership form on our Members page or email us your contact information and we will add you to our e-news list.
Check back with this website as new resources are added. We are actively encouraging participants to get involved in our work. Your ideas and suggestions are welcome.
Maeve Lydon, Coordinator
Community-Based Research Canada
- C2UExpo 2015 Call for Abstracts and Presentations
- Global Survey Results on Community-University Research Partnerships
- Campus Engage Ireland News Autumn 2014 Ezine
- New Canadian CBR Publications
- 20 Presidents of Higher Education Institutions sign a national charter to underscore their commitment to the civic and community engagement role and responsibilities of their institutions