Join Community-Based Research Canada
Show your support of community-based research by becoming a member of our CBRC Network today!
With your membership you will join a network, which includes, but is not limited to, community, social, and not for profit organizations, independent research organizations, departments, faculties and centres from post-secondary institutions, branches and offices of government bodies, funding agencies and businesses active in the area of CBR or campus-community engagement and collaboration.
- Opportunity to access and promote your CBR organization, events and resources through the CBRC website
- Subscription to the CBRC Quarterly E-News and Monthly List-serves
- Informative mailings, publications and resources on CBR
- Opportunity to participate in policy and practitioner development
- Opportunity to participate in funded national or regional projects
- Local recognition of participation in a national network
- RA - Indigenous Research Methodologies P/T Position with UNESCO Chair in Community-based Research and Social Responsibility in Higher Education
- RA - Open Access Repository P/T Position with UNESCO Chair in Community-based Research and Social Responsibility in Higher Education
- • 20 Presidents of Higher Education Institutions sign a national charter to underscore their commitment to the civic and community engagement role and responsibilities of their institutions
- CBRC Summer 2014 Newsletter
- CBRC Strategic Plan 2014-2018 - YOUR Comments are Welcome!
- No upcoming Events currently listed. Check the Events Calendar for previous events.